As a PRO-MaskLESS person, I’ve been called almost every name in the book. The most recent name I’ve heard (other than a white supremacist, Nazi) was ‘covidiot.’ So, as a recently elected member of the covidiot party, let me give my stupid advice of how I have not yet contracted any cold/flu, despite rallying with hundreds, sometimes thousands of people EVERY WEEKEND for the past 9 months.
I’ve compiled a list of things that I’ve always naturally done. It didn’t take a plan-demic for me to NOT be a filthy animal.
TIPS FROM A MASK-LESS COVIDIOT:
- Shower at night: Yeah, this sounds like a common-sense thing to do, but, think about it for a second; If you shower in the mornings, that means you take your ENTIRE DAY to bed with you at night. That’s gross. Plan-demic or not. I always shower at night and NEVER touch my bed with daytime clothing. Not because of the wu-flu, but because I’m not disgusting.
- Covered hair when going out: These lemmings think that the mask will save them, but forget that their eyes and pores also absorb viruses. But since I don’t wash my hair every single day, I always cover it in crowded areas.
- Don’t open doors bare-handed: I’ve been using napkins and the hind section of my jacket since forever… Didn’t take a flu for me to know that people’s hands are gross.
- Use mouthwash when arriving home: Of course you brush your teeth daily, but it’s good practice to get the germs out of your inner cheek & back of your throat after being out in public. Make your own mouthwash, or look for a natural one with zinc in it.
- Drink hot liquids: I’ve been drinking hot water my entire adult life. I think this helps to burn out bacteria. Maybe not…but, I’m putting it on the list anyways! So, there!
- LIMIT use of sanitizer & WASH my freaking hands: Need I say more?! Sanitizer is poisonous and should be a LAST resort when there is no other option. Wash the germs OFF rather than RUBBING IT IN, along with carcinogens and poison. I *NEVER* use the sanitizers in stores. I make my own, or purchase from health food stores.
- Stay home if sick!: I can’t tell you how many times I have seen people masked up to the eyeballs, yet coughing in a way that tells me that they probably shouldn’t be in public. But, then again, the mask will save us, right? I can’t remember the last time I was sick, but I know if I do become sick, I’ll stay my chocolate self in my home!
- SKIP the delivery!: This is so gross. I *NEVER* liked the thought of a random food delivery person in possession of my food. Ever. I’ve ALWAYS picked up or went through the drive-thru. I don’t care what anyone says – if you’re afraid of a virus, then you want the LEAST amount of people touching the items you’re going to ingest as possible…
- WORRY ABOUT WHAT I PUT *IN* MY MOUTH, NOT WHAT I PUT OVER IT! I take supplements. Vitamin C, D, Zinc. Balanced diet. Quit using added sugar. Limit flours and junk food. Eat organic, non-gmo. Moderate exercise. Fresh air at plenty of rallies! Constant interaction with other humans will keep your immune system strong. This is the information you need to hear most – IMPROVE YOUR NUTRITION TO HELP YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM!
That’s all I can think of. If anything else comes to mine, I’ll update the list!