Dec 26, 2020 EDITION
In a world where we are constantly overwhelmed with information, it’s easy to ‘squirrel out’ and move onto the next thing. Our society is so “on demand” that it is virtually impossible to pay attention to a story for more than a couple days.
While you were keeping up with the BLM riots and covid distractions, I began to think of the major news stories that I know they would want us to forget.
Every now and then, to keep the thought alive, I’m going to list the top 5 topics that seemed to have disappeared in the sludge of information saturation.
Here are my top Five Alive.
WHAT HAPPENED TO:
- Mike Nickel: Edmonton City Councillor’s complaint -foreign interference in election
- Alexander ‘Sasha’ Kagansky
- Ruby Freeman & Wandrea “Shaye” Moss
- Conservatives give 30 days for Trudeau’s Liberals to decide on Huawei
- Tiffany Pontes Dover (She still has not spoken with her OWN MOUTH that she’s ok. You can’t “debunk” a rumour if we have yet to hear from the person that the rumour is about…)