Sept 28, 2020 EDITION
In a world where we are constantly overwhelmed with information, it’s easy to ‘squirrel out’ and move onto the next thing. Our society is so “on demand” that it is virtually impossible to pay attention to a story for more than a couple days.
While you were keeping up with the BLM riots and covid distractions, I began to think of the major news stories that I know they would want us to forget.
Every now and then, to keep the thought alive, I’m going to list the top 5 topics that seemed to have disappeared in the sludge of information saturation.
Here are my top Five Alive.
WHAT HAPPENED TO:
- Nova Scotia shooting RCMP investigation
- Jihadi Jack (Jack Abraham Letts)
- Omar Khadr and the Canadian taxpayers 10 million that Trudeau gifted him
- Hillary Clinton email scandal
- National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program